Real Time Analyst/Administrator
About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
About Airseva: Airseva, an affiliate of Airbnb is a newly set up shared services operations company. Set up in 2017 in Gurgaon, Airseva was established to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
- Work closely with the broader WFM team to understand all aspect of capacity planning and forecasting
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Support time-off and shift-swaps requests
- Support adding and removing new hires and leavers from WFM systems.
- Support site-level resources with real-time management of schedule adherence and productivity
- Effectively communicate across the broader Airbnb team and our outsource partner
- Facilitate any non-productive time (e.g. training) based on analysis to possible impacts to service delivery.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Genesys WFM or similar applications (i.e., Blue Pumpkin/Verint, IEX/NICE, Aspect/eWFM)
- Ability to learn & manage multiple technical systems
- Proactive problem solver; able to see big picture and streamline current processes while planning for long-term growth
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Able to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion
- Solid knowledge of Excel.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!