About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
About Airseva: Airseva, an affiliate of Airbnb is a newly set up shared services operations company. Set up in 2017 in Gurgaon, Airseva was established to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
As Customer Experience Program Manager, you are responsible for implementing programs and projects that are aligned with the strategic goals of the CX organization. This person will work with cross-functional teams to improve CX productivity and efficiency.
- Work with CX leadership to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational initiatives.
- Drive planning and execution of global strategic priorities across CX org.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across CX, Product, Trust and Safety, IT, and Finance to drive key programs and projects.
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and the broader organization.
- Introduces programs that have impactful and measurable results, and achieve strategic goals.
- Identify systems requirements and work with internal/external stakeholders on prioritization
- Influence larger CX strategy by cross collaborating with other departments and providing input to CX Leadership Team.
- In collaboration with CX Leadership and the Customer Voice team, identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements and/or tools that support the teams strategy and the needs of the customer.
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification.
- Works collaboratively across all departments within the CX organization to help improve the business.
- BA/BS degree
- 7-10 years of work experience, preferably in operations or support organizations.
- 5-7 years of Program Management experience in a global business environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Must have demonstrated competence in managing complex, cross-functional product/ services launches.
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Must be able to facilitate teams to successful resolution of issues.
- Must have good negotiation skills, conflict management & resolution skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and utilizing project management applications.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Bachelors or equivalent a must; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred.
MBA or graduate degree in management, technical, or engineering field.
Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.