About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
About Airseva: Airseva, an affiliate of Airbnb is a newly set up shared services operations company. Set up in 2017 in Gurgaon, Airseva was established to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
- Building a pipeline of top local and passive talent through researching, sourcing and networking.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams.
- Partner with business partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Provide stellar candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities across the business including project orientation such as strong focus on diversity and inclusion
- Must have a working knowledge of compensation plans & pay mixes
- Proactive talent engagement: develop custom research, target lists and sourcing strategies for current and future positions.
- Maintain and augment internal database.
- Reporting cadence across key leaders as needed. “Art and Science” approach to talent acquisition
- Be a consultant by understanding external market, competitive landscape and aligning to business needs
- Bachelor's+ degree
- 6-8 years of experience in a recruiting role
- 360 degree experience in sourcing and recruiting for mid and senior level positions across verticals
- Ability to build credibility with different levels of management to consult and influence
- Passion for recruitment with focus on strong candidate and hiring manager engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to multi-task and be detailed-oriented, strong organization skills are critical
- Creativity in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels, in particular, social media